- Fully Complaint with ISO/IEC 14496-3, ISO/IEC 14496-3:2001/Amd 1:2003 and ISO/ IEC 14496-3:2005/Amd 2:2006
- Supports stereo and multichannel up to 7.1 channels
- Supports coupling channels
- Sampling rates: 8 to 96 khz
- Bit rates: Supports all the bit rate as per ISO/IEC 14496-3
- Built in Error handling to take care of corrupted bit-streams. Tested for various types of corrupted bit-streams.
- Low Mhz and memory foot print
- Supports raw, adts and adif file formats
- Re-sync support for fast forward/rewind (with ADTS header)
- Multi instance and re-entrant implementation
- Simple API interface
- Portable audio players
- Mobile phones
- Gaming consoles
- Broadcast audio
- ARM9E, ARM11, Cortex A8
- MIPS 74kf
- Base core, DSP and FPU version available
- TMS320C67x, TMS320C66x
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.