- Virtualized Android Based IVI System which supports Hypervisor integration, Multiple Display Support, Multiple Audio support, Vehicle Data Integration, Media, Mirroring, Bluetooth and Cluster Rendering from IVI.
- Stand-Alone Android IVI System with features like Platform porting and Boot-up time optimization, Vehicle Data Integration, Media, Mirroring, Bluetooth, Google Automotive Service and Cluster Rendering from IVI.
- Virtualized Linux & Android based IVI System supporting Cloud OS, Sharing Single Display, Audio Sharing, Contacts Sharing, Vehicle Data Integration & Media.
- Complete ownership of porting and integrating its scalable in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) solutions for the latest operating (OS) offered by Android which delivers a more refined and robust framework for automotive applications.
- Deep experience in Customizing Android to add IVI specific functionalities and Custom Application Development.
- Support for IAP1 / IAP2 stacks for multiple customers (from Gingerbread to Lollipop)
- Supports Carplay over USB & WiFi , Android Auto over USB , Mirrorlink Client and Production Ready Miracast Clients - Mirroring stacks on Android
- Customizing Android to add IVI specific functionalities.
- Custom Application Development for Android IVI systems.
- Android Fastboot Solution – Android Boots up within 4.5 Seconds
- Google partners for Android for Automotive.
- Partnerships with top Automotive Silicon Vendors like Qualcomm and Intel.
- IVI Rear-Seat Entertainment System with BYOD Support, Android Lollipop based HU and RSE system, Support for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Streaming support across devices
- Watch Video: Android based RSE solution
- Worked with Major consumer Media Player company for Android based Media Player.
- Experience in developing a full production quality Android based Table called fable for consumer markets.
Watch Video: Fable Tablet Review
Platform for futuristic connected car infotainment demonstration
We developed an advanced concept platform for CES with cutting edge features such as integrated radio and cluster UI, HMI with tactile feedback and cloud based personal content access.