- MPEG1/2/2.5 Layer3 Decoder, supporting all the sampling rates (48/44.1/32/24/22.05/16/12/11.025/8kHz) and all the defined bit rates from 8kbps to 320kbps.
- CBR and VBR playback
- Mono/Dual channel/Stereo/Joint Stereo modes
- Compliant with ISO/IEC conformance specification 11172-4
- Bit-stream error handling
- Re-sync support for Fast Forward/Rewind
- Optimised algorithms with respect to Mhz and memory
- Demoed real time audio playback on TI DK-LM3S9B96
- Portable media players
- Internet audio streaming, internet radio
- ARM9, ARM11, Cortex M3, Cortex M4
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.