- Sub-band filtering
- De matrixing
- Joint stereo
- Dynamic cross-talk
- Dynamic transmission channel switching
- Supports MPEG 1 layer 1 and 2
- Supports MPEG 2 Layer 1 and 2
- Supports up to 5.1 channels
- Fully compliant with ISO/IEC 13818-3 and ISO/IEC 11172-3
- Supports Sampling frequencies of 16 khz, 22.05 Khz, 24 Khz, 32 Khz, 44.1 Khz and 48 Khz
- Suppports Bit rate from 8 – 320 Kbps
- Built in Error handling to take care of corrupted bit-streams. Tested for various types of corrupted bit-streams.
- Low Mhz and memory foot print
- Multi instance and re-entrant implementation
- Simple API interfaces
- Supports fast forward and rewind seek
- DVD players
- Television broadcasting
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.