- Fully Complaint with Vorbis specification (Vorbis I).
- Supports Stereo and Multichannel up to 7.1 channels
- Supports Floor 0 and Floor 1
- Sampling rates: 8 to 192 khz
- Bit rates: Supports all the bit rates
- Built in Error handling to take care of corrupted bit-streams. Tested for various types of corrupted bit-streams.
- Low Mhz and memory foot print
- Supports OGG file parsing
- Re-sync support for fast forward/rewind
- Multi instance and re-entrant implementation
- XDM API support for TI processors
- API supports push model type
- Automotive Infotainment
- Portable audio players
- Mobile phones
- Gaming consoles
- Broadcast audio
- TMS320C67x, TMS320C66x
- ARM9em ARM11, Cortex A8
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.