1) WMA L1: Only 44.1 KHz is supported upto 160 kbps.
2) WMA L2: Includes WMA L1, plus upto 48 KHz sampling rate at 256 kbps.
3) WMA L3: Full implementation. Includes WMA L1 and WMA L2 plus bitrates of 192-320 kbps for both 44.1 and 48 KHz sampling rates.
4) WMA L: PC only profile intended to showcase full codec capabilities and is not intended for devices.
- Supports WMAV9 Standard decoder with WMA L3 profile
- Fully compliant with Microsoft's WMA V9 Standard decoder compliance specification
- Supports all sampling rates and bit rates of WMA L3 profile
- Built in error handling to take care of corrupted bit-streams. Tested for various types of corrupted bit-streams.
- Support for Fast Forward / Rewind
- Mono & Stereo modes
- Re-sync support for FF/Rewind
- Portable media players
- Internet audio streaming, internet radio
- ARM9, ARM11
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.