- Fully compliant with the mandatory features of the A2DP spec V1.0
- 16kHz, 32kHz, 44.1kHz and 48kHz sampling rates supported
- Joint stereo and mono modes supported
- MHz optimised by assembly coding of critical functions
- Mobile bluethooth headset
- ARM9, ARM9E, ARM11
Developing an Asynchronous Sample Rate Converter
Designing an Asynchronous Sample Rate converter that offers high THD and low ripple across a range of frequencies is no mean achievement. We not only designed the ASRC but implemented it with low MHz on a fixed point processor.
Video codecs on a multi-core highly-parallel custom core
We worked with SiliconHive (now part of Intel) to develop High Definition video codecs that are designed to run optimally on a multi-core environment. Our contribution also included efficient coding for a VLIW core and algorithmic innovations to address memory bandwidth constraints.