Ethernet Audio Video Bridging (AVB) SDK
AllGo EAVB SDK enables streaming of time critical and synchronized Audio Video Data. AllGo
EAVB components are fully compliant with corresponding IEEE standards and have a functional
interface for integration into automotive applications. AVB SDK for Automotive can be
leveraged by automotive OEMs, Tier 1s, System Integrators and Silicon Vendors to build
applications such as Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and advanced IVI system
- EAVB components are fully compliant with corresponding IEEE standards. (gPTP 802.1AS, SRP
802.1Qat, FQTSS 802.1Qav, AVTP 1722, AVDECC 1722.1)
- Flexible and functional interface for integration into automotive applications.
- Maximizes the advantages of built-in AVB specific features of network interface card (traffic
shaping and timestamping)
- Software implementations possible for cases where in traffic shaping is not built-in the network
- Provides high level API for transport, control and synchronization services.
- Includes Audio/Video talker and listener for ease of integration.
- Same stack can be configured for AVB Talker or Listener end-point or AVB bridge including
Automotive AVB profile.
- Portable across Operating systems (OS functions are called through abstraction layer)
- Ports available on popular Automotive Operating Systems.
- Watch AllGo EAVB Demo Video for more information Ethernet AVB
AVB SDK - Architecture